injector time

I was under the impression that a 71 would be to large and laggy for a daily driver to spool quickly

I drove a 64/71/0.80 for a year and a bit with 5x14's. Was very responsive, turbo lit hard by around 1800 rpm. If I was in 5th (when I had the 5 spd) and pinned it, it would have about 15psi at 1500 rpm. It drove better than the 62/71 I had before it.

i understand where your coming from...i live in jersey and it was 2* out this morning....wouldnt the 21* timing sacrifice my cold start ability?

You don't need dual feeds hopefully that was a joke, and tuning with a plate is the better way to go especially when you have pumps that are putting out serious CC's of fuel coupled with big injectors.

yes it was a joke

you dont need anything bigger than 215 injectors to get an hx35 hot.......

if you wanna take 3 guys opinions sure......if i wanted to be a hero i would research turbos a lil longer before i pulled the trigger on one, not sayin that choice wont work, but do some reading and find out what other people are running and how they like them

thats what i would run.... BTW i would go with the 5x14s, but call up Chris at E.D. to get you set up with the best possible turbo combination for your entire truck set up....

Back