Injectors 2 and 6 not firing

meatball

First off I apologize im not very familiar with common rail electronics I'm asking for a friend and this is not my area of expertise . I searched the site and google searched the site I can't find anything similar .
Friends truck is an 06 , 90hp nozzles , stock over 475 , bag o parts , efi by Idaho rob,
The truck left him stranded , he said it felt like he lost a injector ( he's had it happen before) . So he got it back to the house and ordered a brand new set of exergy 100 hp ( they've been on the wish list for some time so it was an opportunity to pull the trigger ) . Installed them hoping to fix the issue and no changes . The truck will start and idle extremely rough . Switching through tunes made no difference . The truck has no cel and no stored codes , with the scan tool he established 2 and 6 are not firing . The vc harness is new and he hasn't ohmed it yet just confident in the fact it's new .
Can anyone shed some light on what could be going on or a good place to start . He's hoping for an easy fix but it's not looking that way
Thanks in advance

ECM controls signal to fire so start there. Probably a bad contact or wire from the ECM just have to find it! I'm sure Dodge has a test procedure.

Back