intake manifold gasket

bigorange

for you guys that have cut off the factory intake what are you using for gasket to seal it up, I'm running the zzfab side intake and keep blowing out the copper rvt gasket maker ,that I have been usiing . I was thinking of having it o-ringed but not sure of what kind of gasket to use to seal it up . any tip would help thanks .:Cheer:

thanks that would be great , whats the best way to cut the metal-impregnated gasket ? that's what I wanted put in but couldn't find a gasket long enough .

individual runner i take it? or ? my engine builder used 99cent silicone from walmart, cheap, use a good cleaner and mate the two surfaces... never had a problem, it works, believe it or not

Greg told me when I bought mine to use Permatex Right Stuff. It comes in a tube for a caulk gun, not like regular silicone. NAPA, Advance Auto Parts have it, and it's about 16 dollars for a tube, works great on oil, water, air connections, Give it a try.

P.S. No gasket with this, just silicone.

Last edited:
2x right stuff .50lbs so far no problem.Greg said some dude has seen 80 no leaks

Back