Is there a date for the TS Outlaw Event yet?

I went for the first time last year and I have to say it was a top notch event. I think I had a better time than I do in Indy. It was freakin' hot though.....

CumminAtYa said:
It was freakin' hot though.....

Yes it was. We are bringing a pop-up tent to have some shade like the relentless diesel guys (who we parked next to) had last year.

SKYNYRD said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:hehe: thats just funny there :hehe:

i'll be there no matter what but timmay my keys will not be any where near you all weekend this year OPK will have to find another donor! :shake:

Why not? I didnt hurt anything..... My skills made your rig a thing of legend. People were talking about it at Garmon's this past weekend :woohoo:

yeah well it might have a little more horse power in 2008! 110 injectors are sitting in the truck waiting to be installed and i want to change out the turbo. might have a smarty/tst stack by then!

I'll be there, and this time I'll get the dadblamed gumbo cooked quicker :bang

getblown5.9 said:
That would be sweet if everything stayed at one place and people didn't have to travel all over. Would make it better for the vendors there too when they set up displays!

I can't wait, it was awesome last year, this year can only get better.

Yeah, that was a mf'r last year. Especially the trip back to the room.:poke: :D

imelmo said:
Yeah, that was a mf'r last year. Especially the trip back to the room.:poke: :D

I'll go ahead and make this offer for everyone. I'll take people back to there rooms if they want to lay down in the truck bed. No :hump: :Throwup: in my cab. Or i'll drive your truck back for ya aslong as everything is cranked up. :evil Sounds like OPK no? LOL

We should have our "party bus" running by then. Might have to name it the official Comp D drunk mobile!

BTW, before anyone get's the wrong idea, this is a 1968 Chevy school bus that's been converted by a Michigan redneck to go to NASCAR races. It's CHERRY!

Chris:D:D

Signature600 said:
We should have our "party bus" running by then. Might have to name it the official Comp D drunk mobile!

BTW, before anyone get's the wrong idea, this is a 1968 Chevy school bus that's been converted by a Michigan redneck to go to NASCAR races. It's CHERRY!

Chris:D:D

Cummins Powered?

Back