is this normal

mouse4x4

Highly Pissed
My truck has the basics 5 inch turbo back intake valve body tranny pan edge juice with tude. When I try to spool up it goes to 2000 rpm and like 2-3 pounds of boost. What do I need to do to fix this. That is holding the throttle to the floor with the brake holding it back. Its embarrassing I have been beat by a couple of strokes with the sct programmers on them cause they kill me in the 60 range but if we run from a roll I get them everytime.
What's the deal is it with my box do I need a different tuner help me out fellas.

That's what I thought but some people swear they can spool up when they are just stock r they just bs ing me or is it cause the edge on my truck.

do they have manuals? i know on my 06 f350 6.0 you can hold the brakes and the gas pedal to the floor and it will only go to like 1500rpms or somewhere around there and wont make any boost untill the tires start moving... it is just torque managment.. if anything the edge should get rid of it, but i dont think edge does that... i know smartys and i think BD do

Yeah as soon as the tires start moving it boost right up. If only we could trick the speed sensor some how with out throwing codes

yes you can build boost stock....but theres a trick. when torque management starts kicking in, let off the brake then jam the brakes again and again til torque management stops taking over.

waaaay back in the day when i ran a Juice/EZ stack on an 05 CR, i could leave the line at 20psi no problem.

Smarty or Bullydog can do away with torque management.

So will that same method work with the edge on the truck I am tired of getting the smack down from strokes if u know what I mean.but the smart will turn this off what about the smart jr

Back