June 9th Dover Ohio

INTHERED

Truck puller
2.6 Turbo following NADM rules
SFI flywheel required or scatter blanket. Pull starts at 6pm
If any guestions call 1-740-610-7205

I would be there but theres a pull in Old Washington the same night.

2.6 Turbo following NADM rules
SFI flywheel required or scatter blanket. Pull starts at 6pm
If any guestions call 1-740-610-7205

why the nadm rules?? now damn near all the cotpc 2.6 trucks have hood stacks!! It will be another good turn out:badidea::umno:

Hoodstacks are fine we could careless aslong as it exits straight up or straight down

hey INTHE RED ... just got my current Farm and Dairy with the large ad about the Dover pull on June 9. there is NO mention of any 2.6 class or any diesel truck class there that night. so i checked the Fair's website. they have a flyer posted there about the June 9 pull. again NO mention of a 2.6 class or any type of diesel truck class there that night. are you sure about diesel trucks at Dover on June 9????

hey INTHE RED ... just got my current Farm and Dairy with the large ad about the Dover pull on June 9. there is NO mention of any 2.6 class or any diesel truck class there that night. so i checked the Fair's website. they have a flyer posted there about the June 9 pull. again NO mention of a 2.6 class or any type of diesel truck class there that night. are you sure about diesel trucks at Dover on June 9????

ha now thats awesome:hehe::hehe:

Yes tank21pa is right they did not plan on having and they just added it as of two weeks ago and never put in farm and dairy

we will announce it for you at Bunker Hill on Friday night.

Decent pull. Thought there would be more there.
Thanks for posting about it.

Our truck got third.

Back