Just another big smokey burn out

He definitely is the hookup haha

I am a total boost slut only concerned with going fast and getting there faster, sometimes when im really romping on it and the secondary gauge is pegged I squint my eyes as if to protect them from the impending carnage

He definitely is the hookup haha

I am a total boost slut only concerned with going fast and getting there faster, sometimes when im really romping on it and the secondary gauge is pegged I squint my eyes as if to protect them from the impending carnage

BS, you've begged me 100 times now to take these chargers off your hands, because you're scared of them. It's only out of kindness that I make you keep them LOL

BS, you've begged me 100 times now to take these chargers off your hands, because you're scared of them. It's only out of kindness that I make you keep them LOL

I see someone had their haterade today:hehe:

I'm gonna try to build the next motor so I don't have to worry about any amount of boost going through it....

haha, your motor is fine now. dyno 900, then build the bottom end.

I haven't asked yet, how much fuel do you have left WOT at the end of an approximate 1/4? How smokey lol. Just curious if you're gonna need more pump.

I still have way too much fuel top end. I think comp cuts and 5x14's would be perfect instead of my full cuts and 7x14's

Back