Kuwait's Hot

Sorry you have to deal with that, December will be nice for you....remember those days on the boat.....I just thought Texas was hot!

Jim

Which camp are you on? I got to sit thru a nice dust storm yesterday and sounds like another one is trying to kick up right now. But just a few more months for me as well. :rockwoot:

SlickCommonRail - You have it a little hotter than I do. By a degree or two. Im straight south of you for the most part.

It was working when I left a few days ago, and was up pretty much all summer. We didnt get any real bad sand storms tho, just a bunch of dust storms.

I've seen the extremes while transient for less than a week in kuwait. Ice in the morning, 120 by noon. 2nd time through I got to use the pool and check out the desert queens. Iraq I saw 140 a few times. Hot enough to boil water on humvee roofs for hot chocolate. Afghan mountains sucked, pretty much same as kuwait.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

My brother sent me a pic a month ago...he was wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt, and the thermometer above his head said 132*......he sent me a message yesterday...said it was freezing there now(low 50's)......LOL

Back