Large Sled Pull Dubuque Iowa

EDP

Comp D Sponsor
Bring your own Beverage!!!! We got the food and entertainment!!!

Open house will be held on September 24th from 2:00pm until everyone leaves. We will have on site tuning by Nick @ Duramaxtuner.com for all Duramax's!!! We will also be cooking out all day Danny Elmo's Famous Stew with Mason Dixon's Famous Ribs!!!

4th Annual Sum Go Sum Blow!!!! Truck and Tractor Pull
Two Sleds, Two Tracks of non stop action!!!!
Previous years we had an overwhelming truck count turn out, all Competing from more then 4 states!!!!
Sept. 25th 2010 Action starts at 5:00pm @ Dubuque, Iowa County Fairgrounds
Well known for being a great track to show who's got what for Horse Power!!!!!
Pit Gate Open @ 2:30 Trucks/Tractors/Semi's MUST BE REGISTERED BY 4:00pm Mandatory Drivers Meeting @ 4:30pm!!!!

Spectators Only $10 Admission 10 and Under are Free!!!! Concession's for your favorite beverage will be open along with good old burgers, hot dogs, and brats!!!

Classes:

Open Stock 4x4
Open Stock 2wd
Super Stock 4x4
Fantasy Mod 2wd
NTPA Mod 4x4
NTPA Mod 2wd
2.6 Street Diesel
3.0 Pro Street Diesel
PPL Pro-Modified Diesel
NTPA Super Farm
Hot Street Semi

Classes are not sanctioned PPL and NTPA events but abiding by PPL/NTPA Rules and Guidelines.

Update on the "EDP Open House". We will be using the open house event as a benefit for Family/Friend/Co-worker Josh Ryan that recently had to have a very in depth medical procedure to help raise money for his medical expenses. We will have be having a band called Ruckus along with drawings and other prizes. We will also be serving beverages both pop and beer. Look forward to seeing everybody at the event!!!!

Hotel Accommodation's
Main Stay Suites $50 Per Night call 563-557-7829 ask for Empire Diesel Rate Holiday Inn Express &
Suites. $55.00 Per night call 563-556-4600 and ask for Fantasy Truck
Pull special which will be available both Friday and Saturday night.
On a side note. Directly across the street is Courtside Bar &
Grill. They have a RockFest weekend. Live rock bands $5.00 Saturday night.

With it just a couple days away all the sponsor money is in for the pull and it looks real good for the the diesel classes with the 2.6 class we are going to try and pay back 10 spots. 3.0 has $1,000 purse and Open Diesel with another good chunk that could possibly be in the area of $1,000!!!!

yes the sled pull was canceled but friday night was a huge success.

Thanks to all that came with all the donations and proceeds we were able to raise a little over $5500 for the benefit. It was a great turn out and yet again we ran out of food and beer next year we are going to have to look into doubling it up, 50lbs of ribs only lasted about an hour. Sorry if I didnt get to meet everybody it was way overwhelming and seemed like every time I turned around I met a new person. Its great to put faces to screen names!!! Hope all can make it again next year!!! We are looking into making a change of dates for this event.
The Black 6.4 with the winning burnout turns out it only had a blown up pipe. I sure hope somebody has that on video. Must say it was the first time I seen a burn out start in reverse!!!!! Impressive!!!!

Back