Larger wheels for Gt55 no longer available.

RonA

Now that the larger wheels for the GT55 aren't available what are you recommending? I have the 91mm compressor wheel and was going to go to the larger wheel you were making, but goofed off and missed out. Are triples the only option? I think i can use another 15 to 20 lbs/min, but it needs to still be ok at around 4.0-4.5 PR(primary).
Thanks Jose.

RonA

Matt, he is meaning the ET-R wheels and they are not available for just the DBB's. They are still available for the Journal bearing versions.

Now that the larger wheels for the GT55 aren't available what are you recommending? I have the 91mm compressor wheel and was going to go to the larger wheel you were making, but goofed off and missed out. Are triples the only option? I think i can use another 15 to 20 lbs/min, but it needs to still be ok at around 4.0-4.5 PR(primary).
Thanks Jose.

RonA

We have the Billet 94 wheel, 7 blade.......should work very well with your combo at the pressure you are posting up.

We have the Billet 94 wheel, 7 blade.......should work very well with your combo at the pressure you are posting up.

What is the difference in flow between the 91 and the 94? I think the 91 is around 140 lbs/min.

What is the difference in flow between the 91 and the 94? I think the 91 is around 140 lbs/min.

GT5533Rcomp_e.jpg

GT5533R94mmCompMap_e.jpg

Looks like the 91 would be the better choice for those PR's. Are the billet wheel profiles substantially different than the cast, or would these characteristics remain similar?

GT5533Rcomp_e.jpg

GT5533R94mmCompMap_e.jpg

Looks like the 91 would be the better choice for those PR's. Are the billet wheel profiles substantially different than the cast, or would these characteristics remain similar?

Their are different wheels available for the GT55 that are 94. Some offer better PR over flow.

Back