LED interior and exterior lighting...

LOGANSTANFORTH

WORKIN' MAN'S DOLLAR
Advance Auto Parts (I'm sure you can buy them online) sells squares of LED's with adapters to fit most vehicles interior lights. I pulled mine out and swapped the LED's in. Talk about night and day. I HIGHLY suggest this for multiple reasons...

1. You can actually see stuff in your truck when you turn the lights on.

2. They don't glare off my eye glasses.

3. They broadcast 10X's the amount of light than the factory bulbs.

4. You can see stuff outside your truck, your bed, and your hood.

5. You can actually see whats around your truck at night before stepping out.

6. No heat given off...

IMG_0953-1.jpg

IMG_0954-1.jpg

IMG_0955-1.jpg

My dash lights and most of my gauges had stopped working so dad pulled the dash out while I was up here in North Dakota last week and rewired it completely and took all of the soft circuit boards out replaced it with wires and installed LED's in the dash and painted them blue with a marker...

IMG_0950.jpg

I also have these to mount out front as well. They told me to throw everything away that was in the bed of the Service Truck at work. So I did. I had to go to Ring Power Cat in Lakeland and get 4 matching connectors for these cause 3 of the lights didn't have the pigtails with them. So I bought all new connectors, the connector is from a Gen-Set tachometer wiring harness. These suckers are $250.00 a piece new...

IMG_0943.jpg

And I also have two 3x6 lights to mount in the rear from Anzos along with a whole bunch of other LED's I am installing in and under the truck...

Clear corners, stock style LED tail lights, and LED 3rd brake light are on the way right now. I did get the HELLA LED lights I posted above installed. I just got to finish wiring up one of the sets though as I haven't had time lately...

They are doing the led interior bulbs in direct fit too. Problem with the panels is if you put it up against any metal (like the clips the bulbs pop into) it shorts out.

Nice LED spots!

They are doing the led interior bulbs in direct fit too. Problem with the panels is if you put it up against any metal (like the clips the bulbs pop into) it shorts out.

Nice LED spots!

The boards have 2 sided tape on the back side and it keeps it from hitting stuff...

Just bought LED turn signals for the front, LED reverse lights and LED work lights to go in my new LED 3rd brake light so I will have working bed lights finally...

When you switch out turn signals, you usually have to replace the flasher. Thermal flashers need a certain amount of load for the correct flash rate.

When you switch out turn signals, you usually have to replace the flasher. Thermal flashers need a certain amount of load for the correct flash rate.

I put the tail lights in and none of my blinkers aren't working, I haven't drove the truck in two weeks though so it may have a blown fuse or something, my brake lights and my emergency flashers still work though.

Back