LED trailer lights

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
I need some LED oval lights. They have a 3 plug connector kind of in a triangle shape. Stop/running light. Best place to get them?

I just did a little ebay search for "led oval trailer lights" and there were several that came up that were a pair of lights, pigtails, and grommets for under $30

I want good and cheap. Not just cheap, or not just good. LOL

:hehe: Yeah I heard that. I'm wanting to switch all my lights over on my trailer until I started pricing all of them. I think I'll just wait til I got a few bulbs burnt out.

Those O'reilly lights look pretty nice. A ton of light it looks like

Or there is this one. Oreilly's can get them also. 48 diode with a 3 year warranty.

STL-70RB.jpg

In the "cheapies" we've had good luck with the 10 diode optronics brand. Should be able to find them for about $15 ea.

Walmart has oval or round led lights for $15. I have bought lots of led lights from bigrigchromeshop.com. They have an awesome selection.

Last edited:
I run all truck-lite on my semi. But we also buy the maxima ones from our peterbilt dealer for 25$ and they are lifetime warranty. One goes bad you take it in and they exchange it on the spot.

I bought all my LED lighting from ebay, seller cheaper than wholesale, great product, great price, quick shipping. Going on three years now and I have yet to have a single LED go out from any I bought from him, harbor freight, replaced two already in one year.

Back