Length of ARP head studs?

CUMMINSTD

New Ride, Poor Wallet :/
Does anyone know the dementions on the arp 425 or equivelant head studs? Also ive read that there are 6 longer bolts that go by the exhaust outside the valve cover?@Here is what I'm looking for.

1.Overall length:
2.Overall length 6 long bolts (if any):
3.Diameter:
4.Bottom thread size/pitch:
5.Top thread/pitch:
6.Washer Id&od:
7.Washer thickness(if it matters):

Looking to possibly have some made, got a guy who owes me a favor just need these specs.

Bump noone has any at a shop or something that can be measured?

i'm pretty sure your better off buying them...hell of allot safer

not to mention the treatments that go into the stud itself

I work for an aircraft machine shop and have a guy that can make them through an aircraft process. It's actually the process that's used for all military bolts at lockead. They will be even better than the 625s some special material that has some long name. It's some military thing. Anyways I can have them done at no charge. Just need these measurements

I'll be down at Garmon's either tmrw. or next week... My 625's are out of the truck right now...

You're welcome to come up and measure them if you like...

I've got them locked up inside, so I'll have to be there to unlock it.. Just hit me up..

Ok man Ill do that. Won't be able too tomorrow unless your there late cause I gotta put my radiator back in after 4. Danh idler pully bearing went out, slung the belt off and I guess the belt grabbed the radiator hope cause the plastic end is cracked. Wasn't a good morning on my way to work lol. I lost your number during phone transfer. I dunno if you have my new one just shoot me a text so I can save yours. 678-572-8907. Saw your motor. That's nasty dude, sorry to see that.

Back