Less than 2 weeks.... The Rock

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
And we may be able to finish what was started in Indy. We should see some new setups, and possibly some new teams. Anyone want to venture a guess as to what we may see?

The DHRA race in Rockingham 8/19

I predict Darren and Stuckies bust 9's!

TS and MASS Diesel go faster than they have all year if they can dial new combos in qualifying.

Garmon will prolly bust a ten, single charger, fuel only. :aiwebs_016:

If Buck and No Limit have been tweaking at the same rate as everyone else, we should see D-Max's low low tens, too.

Smiths could surprise us and keep his little addiction he picked up at mile high.

The orange '7x chevy with the D-Max, if he shows, he'll make a good time of it.

Thats all the chicken powered crystal ball is showin me now, boys.

Who'd I miss? :doh:

Last edited:
And guess who bought the truck off E-bay Tim Helms had for sell. Can he run a Chev and a Dodge at the same time?

..Preston..

...That might be difficult if you had to race yourself LOL

turbothom said:
And guess who bought the truck off E-bay Tim Helms had for sell. Can he run a Chev and a Dodge at the same time?

..Preston..
this is how rumors get started,BUck was not involved in the purchase of Timmy s truck..

they wish to remain unknown at this time but plan on being at the rock in the final round right behind the pewter max

Originally Posted by turbothom

..Preston..well you at least implied someone with a chevy bought the truck so he did you mean slow spool?:bang

The new owner might come might not and as bones said he wants to remain nameless.No it isnt buck or a chevy owner.He bought it to race and is doing his best to get it their if times allow if he does it will be a hell of a contender for the top guns if it all works for him.

Like I said, I ain't called any names. But I can make a well educated guess. I won't, cause I don't won't wanta start rumors. !shees!

Let's not have any fun///////

..PT..

Back