LF Any Events Tx

so from georgetown to there how long do u think it would take? less than 2 hours?

Haha i was just going by MapQuest. It seems like a pretty straight shot but I'm being a bit conservative since Saturday 10-18. I was headin home through Houston and managed to be in a construction zone on I-10 unaware. Cop snuck up behind me lol and got a ticket for 20 over!!! haha so needless to say I would like to give it some time before I get another.

Are you from Georgetown? I actually roomed with a guy from there last year up here at school.

yeah i hear ya about those cops...ive had 3 tickets in the past 3 months...

technically im in round rock but im right on the line of round rock, georgetown, and cedar park.

crewgirl said just over 2 hrs from her house to Austin and Im guessing she lives very near where the event will take place. Since georgetown is a bit closer than Austin I'd be willing to bet 2 hours or a bit under depending on how you drive and if theres any traffic

oh alright that might go over better with the parentals aight thanks.

Just don't tell your parents how fast I drive.............. 20 over is about right when I'm not in a big hurry.

Haha my parents dont give a $hit how fast anyone drives but me cuz as of right now they pay for the tickets haha...Thats why i miss working over the summer. Money makes me happy because money makes me make my truck happy lol. If you get what Im trying to say haha

im 16 im a junior in highschool, yeah i drive like 84-90 normally except im trying to slow down cause cops are cracking down. and wilco and g-town and round rock cops alll suck so im trying not to get anymore tickets.

lol. haha yeah 16 is great just kinda sucks cause people tend not to think u can do anything and im kinda broke so it sucks.

Back