Lift Pump for a 13mm P Pump?

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
What kind of Lift Pump are you guys with 13mm P Pumps running, be it a FASS, Aeromotive, MITUSA.......and what kind of pressures are you seeing @ WOT. Also what size lines are you running.

Thanks Brett

1/2 lines, Fass HPFP. I have a SPA gage and the light comes on at 10 psi and under and I never have seen it come on.

Shoulnd't you be able to get more than 600hp on fuel on with a 13mm pump...that's alot of fuel!!

I have a Fass 150/200 @47psi with my 13mm pump and at wot it will drop to 45psi. Also i am running 1/2 lines and my pump is duel feed

You guys with FASS's did you return the regulator to the vent tank like it says or just block it off and run it strait to the pump and let it pass through the overflow valve. Van at Haisleys was saying just to run it right to the pump and block off the FASS regulator.

I have a 1:1 boost rise regulator on the return of my injection pump. It is down to 27PSI at zero boost. My SPA gage reads 28-34 at idle, and then the 1:1 takes over. I am using my return on the Fass, and if you think about it, it won't return until my fuel pressure gets to 45 psi. I have another spring to put in the FASS I would like to see more than 45 psi, but I don't think I wanted 8 psi(25 psi+ 60 psi boost), just yet out of th system. I do know several people were just restricting the return line on the FASS just during competition with a set of vice grips, or a flow control valve to get the pressure up for short bursts.

I'm running 3 haisly pumps plumbed in parallel.
they are wired to two switches. 1 switch runs one pump. The other switch turns on the other two.

I use one pump for regular driving and all three for full out performance. My Houston runs were made just using the second switch. So I was only running two pumps instead of 3. According to haisley 1 pump is good for 500hp, 2 for 900, 3 for stupid horsepower. I run 5/8 lines and a boost referenced regulator.

Back