lift pump question.

jallan

Smoke show
On my 08 I have an H&S mini maxx and the deletes. I got on it good this morning and it threw a p1011 code. Low fuel preasure.

So I am going to get a new lift pump. What do you guys recomend air dog or fass?

Also how much fuel preasure can you put to the stock cp3? I know my 04 does not care how much fuel preasure.

Justin.

AirDog. And yes fuel pressure is big concern. Don't over pressurize or under pressurize a cp3.

I would say your rail relief valve may also need to be replaced with one from T&C tho. Or shimmed but I'm not a fan of shimming.

the relief valve from T&C does that allow more rail pressure? or do the factory ones get week and need to be replaced. If that is the case I wonder if the one on my 04 needs to be replaced?

The stock relief valves aren't meant to open more than a few times. Each time they open they get weaker and open with less pressure. The T&C constant pressure relief valve holds the opening pressure when opened. Not completely relieving all rail pressure like the stock one. And yes the T&C unit can be ordered at pressures above stock.

Hmmm good to know! looks like I will have to get one for both of my trucks!

Back