Live Coverage March 22nd, NHRDA Season Opener

The tripplemax Chevy that whipped Ryan, went 9.48 last year at finals...

Ryan Milliken.. His truck its buckwheat.
And he started driving the dirtymax too..

Sledpull area is packed! Crowd made more noise on the first pull than the whole drag racing event.

Sled pulling is painful to watch at the moment.... Needs to be way more stream lined but hey glad i'm getting to watch it though.

I don't really thinks that's up to the drivers ? They take what they can get. We brought a 3.0 truck down to pull, and yes the track was awful.

Obviously its not up to them LOL But NHDRA had control over it and chose to not care. Thats all but I'm spoiled with our clay tracks here and thats mainly what I was referring too.

Looks like NHRDA worked with what they had. I wouldn't expect them to sink a lot of money into a first year event, not knowing how the turnout will be.

not running today?

I finally hack my way past work protocol and all I get is stuff from 8 hours ago

y4ygutu9.jpg

What an event... Totally worth the drive cross country! Ole buckwheat was consistent 9.80's while shredding boots yesterday almost good enough for the SS win but Wade came out of nowhere with a 9.37! Even if I would have had a better start with less spinning and ran the 9.8X like I was supposed to I still never had a chance... AWESOME RACING yesterday regardless!!!

Now to find a beach to vegetate before the 34 hour drive home...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back