Local abandon helicopter pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why it seems as if everyone had there food pissed in but its my truck I pay for it and I don't care what other people think. I'm not b!tching at you to flip them up. If you have that big of a problem, pull up your skirt and get the phuck over it. Its that simple.

It makes me chuckle when people do retarded sh*t and then get pissed when someone has the GALL to point it out.

LOL

How DARE you point out the fact that I'm to fuking stupid to pull my ADJUSTABLE mirror back in when I don't NEED it to be knocking mailboxes down because not only am I not towing now.... but the biggest "load" I ever tow with my 1000 smokepower pickup is my girlfriend's ass back and forth from her parent's house to my parent's house.

:hehe:

Why not just leave the tailgate down all the time because you opened it once to stick something in the bed? Why not leave the fuel door open so it doesn't get in your way filling up?

But I get the feeling they're not out because you tow often and it's easier to leave them out rather than take the 30 whole seconds to move them back in. I get the feeling they're out because you've got a BIG..... BAD..... diesel and you need those running lights on and mirrors all the way OUT else you couldn't "maneuver" that "rig" of yours on the little city streets of your town otherwise.

If I had to try and squeeze a rig like that through parking lots and city streets I would leave mine out too.

Oh wait.... it's a fuking SRW pickup....

:doh:

Ahhhhhhh, (sighs to himself)

Just thought I'd give the guy who can't handle getting called on his retardation something good to think about.

Be sure and drop-kick the next guy that makes the mistake of telling you you're fly's unzipped after you explain to him that when he buys your pants and dresses you each morning then he can decide whether or not you zip your fly back up after taking a piss...

:hehe:

I guess it is because I don't judge everyone about there trucks like they do to others. if we all liked the exact same thing, our sport wouldn't be nothing. It just cracks me up that people act like they make the payment on my truck. Ask anyone on here, there are alot of people that know me on this site and some know me very well. I don't get pissed about others insecurity that make them feel the need to bust balls on other peoples likes. But hey, to each his own right?

The way people carry on about such useless things is hilarious. It obvious these videos rub yall wrong. I feel bad for the inconvenience I have cause. Please take note I will not be making fun of anything you have or post as yet again to each his own right? It's not my style to poke fun at someone for having a diesel truck with something that I don't like a whole lot. All I can say is if you don't like it the process is real simple, get over it. I wont get butt hurt about measly comments from someone that I have never seen. why should I?

I guess it is because I don't judge everyone about there trucks like they do to others. if we all liked the exact same thing, our sport wouldn't be nothing. It just cracks me up that people act like they make the payment on my truck. Ask anyone on here, there are alot of people that know me on this site and some know me very well. I don't get pissed about others insecurity that make them feel the need to bust balls on other peoples likes. But hey, to each his own right?

You're making payments on a 9yr old truck, you stick mirrors only designed to be run all the way out when towing all the way out all the time, even though you probably don't ever tow anything, and you've got an easy 1000 smokepower.

My insecurity is overwhelming me right about now.

How about you just accept the fact that you like to walk around with your fly unzipped and deal with the fact that people are going to alert you to that fact from time to time?

Charles your killing meLOL....all bs asside it is your truck so do what you want..I really like how your truck looks but I also feal putting the mirrors down would make it look alot better as its a narrow apearing 2wd pickup...very nice truck either way and thanks for posting the pics and the videos are always good to watch also:Cheer:

I see your point charles, but honestly who cares??????? I don't care what "YOU" think about "MY" truck, or what I do with it!.......like I said "opinions are like assholes, some stink and some don't"

Charles, I'm making payments because I have been in college and living on my own and supporting myself since I was 18. I wasn't as fortunate to have everything given to me as some and I am not saying you where. I am 22 with Students loan's, cell phone, rent, insurance, house bills and so on. I am also in Chicago at the time going to orientation for a job I have wanted for years. It isn't like I work at a quick lube. I am sorry I am not as superior as someone like yourself, please forgive me. I was going to lower it and I can only imagine the comments on that.

my opinion on mirriors is if ya have a dually then leave em up or down both look good but if its a srw fold em down. i do however from time to time leave mine up when not towing just cuz i dont feel like folding them down between having the trailer on and off and i think i can see better in them . but hey to each their own

well its your truck you can do whatever you want to it . but you have towing mirrors in the towing position and not towing any thing you should expect to be called names JMO but i am new so i dont know anything.

Charles, I'm making payments because I have been in college and living on my own and supporting myself since I was 18. I wasn't as fortunate to have everything given to me as some and I am not saying you where. I am 22 with Students loan's, cell phone, rent, insurance, house bills and so on. I am also in Chicago at the time going to orientation for a job I have wanted for years. It isn't like I work at a quick lube. I am sorry I am not as superior as someone like yourself, please forgive me. I was going to lower it and I can only imagine the comments on that.

I personally like the mirrors flipped out wide. I don't care what other people think because obviously judging by a lot of wheel choices and paint job photos, there are quite a few people that have crappy taste.

This looks good to me with the mirrors flipped out.

tony2.jpg

tony.jpg

since when did this turn into a mirrors up or down debate?? i could have sworn i was reading a thread about some burnout videos and a little racing, im pretty sure if you want to voice your opinions about up or down tow mirrors, put them in the thread thats ABOUT towing mirrors. jeez. nice vids though, looks like a good time

I personally like the mirrors flipped out wide. I don't care what other people think because obviously judging by a lot of wheel choices and paint job photos, there are quite a few people that have crappy taste.

This looks good to me with the mirrors flipped out.

tony2.jpg

tony.jpg

yeah, that wheel tire combination is disgusting. big wheels dont belong on trucks. hahaha

Garrett

You called me insecure. I responded by slapping you upside the head with reality.

I think your response has proven where the insecurity is coming from. You can feel inferior all you want. You can think whatever you want, and you can do whatever you want with that truck.

My point is that you should be prepared to accept criticism if you drive around with the equivalent of your fly down. Don't get miffed when someone points it out, or as was the case in this thread, suggests you zip it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back