Longtime listener, First time poster

PhattMatt

Hey Guys,
Just thought I would finally introduce myself to everyone. I got my first diesel about 6 months ago and I can proudly say, I will never buy another gasser truck for myself again, unless it's some sort of wicked fast business! haha. Anyways, I picked up a 2011 GMC Denali HD. I have a few performance plans for it, but those are going to have to wait till i have 100,001 miles on it. I want to black out the windows, put a few 10" subs in it, and eventually put on a 2" lift to fit some 33"s on it. I love that look! Anyways, thanks for helping learn about diesels and how to do things the right way.
I am going to change the oil in the truck for the first time this weekend and will i have the wheel well apart i am going to change the fuel filter too. Pretty excited to work on the truck!

Welcome, but This is not going to go good, talking about tinting lights and changing oil on COMPETITION diesel :doh:

I thought I posted a picture of my truck...

Attachments

• running boards.JPG
    running boards.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 0
Well, I was just informing everyone of my plans, that's all easy stuff I can do with out help. I have learned how to use the search feature and Google is a close friend of mine.

haha, i watched the train wreck from the last guy who asked about one for his wifes' dmax!!! Smoke = EPA all up in our business. I already can't get EFI Live for my truck :(

:welcome: to CompD. Looks like you got it figured out. Good luck with the oil change and nice rig.

and your tires are almost 33" now. i am pretty sure they math out to 32.4" based on the 2011 HD i had for work. the next size up for aspect ratio puts them around 34" tall if i remember correctly.

haha, well i stand corrected. I just want the tire to fill up the wheel well a little more, especially in the front. and you are right Crackerman, i just looked up the tire i have now and its about 32.5"s tall

yeah, if you go with just a meatier or wider tire it will look way tougher.
33x12 toyo mt's are just mean looking. even on a stock wheel.

20% tint on sides and 50% on the windshield and truck will look much better!

Welcome!!! Nice looking truck!
it starts with tint, wheels, exhaust, intake......a small tune.........a bigger tune..........trans build........bigger tune........turbo.......injectors.........

LOL

Welcome!!! Nice looking truck!
it starts with tint, wheels, exhaust, intake......a small tune.........a bigger tune..........trans build........bigger tune........turbo.......injectors.........

LOL

Motor Build to replace the busted rods, twin turbos since he now has rods, and larger injectors still yet, then maybe some nitrous.... LOL

This is a journey I am looking forward to! I just hope that things open up for my truck or I am going to have to buy an older project truck, which I am not apposed to. My accountant on the other hand...

Back