Looking For 03 injectors, 99-02 Cam, A Set Of 12v Core Injectors and 57mm turbo

70440charger

So I have kind of a random list of parts I am looking for....

1st. I am looking for a good 24v (99-02) Camshaft and gear. By good I mean a no pitting or abnormal wear. Something you would be willing to use in your truck!!!! I hate to have to say that, but I already paid for one that no one I know would run in their motor. So I am just putting it out there that I need one that is undamaged! Oh yeah, Also would take a set of 24v tappets if they were in great shape.

2nd. I need a set of core 12v injectors. Nothing fancy here, I just need a set to send in to be built cause I can spare the set I am running now.

3rd. I would love to find someone who has 1 or 2 Cam gear retainer and bolts that they are willing to part with. I know they are only $30 new, but I don't really need anything new on these build. Just seeing if I can clear out something that someone else isn't using.

4th. A 57/65/14 or sxe 362 turbo that hasn't been destroyed. I don't mind if it needs to be rebuild, but can't been hashed.

5th. This is a long shot and I know it, but..... I am looking for a set of 03-04 (503) injectors. I say this is a long shot cause I am super picky when it comes to CR injectors. I am not a jerk, but I have too many roasted CR motors from bad injectors.

I am looking for a set that is either stock or less than 150hp. I know that is super broad, but I am flexible. The size isn't that important. but they have to be in EXCELLENT shape and from a quality builder (not many of those around the CR injector world) and have been run with filtration. Sounds crazy, but I just had a deal where I said I would buy a guys set where he said they were in Excellent shape. I said that I would buy them pending that they tested well. He assured me they would. All 5 of the 6 failed out right and the other 1 was marginal. He had only had them for 60ish K. CR injectors are fickle beast, and I have learned that the hard way. I do have tons of core injectors that I can add to the mix, if some has a good set, but they just want to go bigger on their truck.

Call or text four78. nine97. 157one, if you have anything that matches what I am looking for or just shoot me a message on here.

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:
I can help with some of this.

1st. I am looking for a good 24v (99-02) Camshaft and gear. By good I mean a no pitting or abnormal wear.

I can help

2nd. I need a set of core 12v injectors. Nothing fancy here, I just need a set to send in to be built cause I can spare the set I am running now.

I can help

5th. This is a long shot and I know it, but..... I am looking for a set of 03-04 (503) injectors. I say this is a long shot cause I am super picky when it comes to CR injectors. I am not a jerk, but I have too many roasted CR motor from bad injectors.

Why not just buy a new set from a reputable builder.

Thanks Guys!

I have a cam, possibly bolts and retainer.
Go new on lifters.

Also have 12 valve injectors.

As far as 03-04 injectors, go with premium aftermarket, such as Exergy, or at a minimum, reman Bosch from a smaller shop.
I have dealt with South Central in Holdrege, Nebraska on them in the past.

Mark.

Last edited:
Thanks Snedge for the reply. Just shoot me a message or a text with the your asking price on those and we will see if we can make it happen.

About the CR Inectors, You are 100% right, If I can't find something that will work, that is what I will do. That is what I had planned on doing, but thought I might help some one who bought too small and wanted to go larger. But even though this build has a bunch of miles on it, I am not will to compromise it with iffy injectors. This was supposed to be a quick freshen up and the more time I tinker with it, the more it turns into a power quest... I gotta learn how to stop that!

I really appreciate the quick responses guys, I figured it might take months to get help on this.

And I forgot,
Also looking for a good 12v Cam (no gear needed on this one) and a core 215 p-pump.

Worst thing you can do is cheap out on 5.9 CR injectors.
Although, been running into ECMs that go crazy and burn engines down, of late.

Age has a way of doing in electronics.

Mark.

Yeah, You are so right Mark. We have 3 fried CR motors sitting in barn right now. That's why I am picky, but I figured that if someone wanted to go bigger on their injector and had something for Exergy or the like, it would be pretty safe. But that's dangerous thinking.

Sorry, no good on the cam, gear, or injectors. The cam I have is below your standards.

Man I am sorry to hear that! I hope it that it doesn't sound like I am trying to a jerk. Just trying to find the right parts.

I also forgot to post that I am looking for a set of vp44 core injectors as well, if anyone has a set.

Back