Looking for a 1066 or 1466

tyler486

I am looking for a decent 1066 or 1466 to build a pulling tractor out of, I am aiming to pull in just a farm stock class, let me know if you all know of anything. Thanks

Watch pulloff, seems to be one on there to build about every week. Pretty sure every 1066 ever made has been turned into a pulling tractor already anyways, judging by they are about the only tractor you see at a pull anymore

There is a guy close to me with a 1066 he offered to me the other day for 6500.00 Its not the black stripe but tractor is straight needing paint. Has a cab but also has the flat top fenders. Seemed like a nice tractor for the money so if you are interested Ill PM his number. He is located in the far southeast corner of MN.

Great thanks guys for the Responses, had a couple calls and still looking, and any contacts would be great.

507-273-4089 Dexter has the one I talked about. Id buy it but Id have a hell of a time justifying it to my very forgiving wife.

could also try and find a 706 trans/rearend sitting in the weeds and bolt a dt466 to it.

I know of one sitting in a shed, was a puller until 2 years ago, just needs a motor pretty much and put back together...

PM for more info, Eastern IA

Back