looking for a bad ass vp 44

smoke2500

I'm looking for either a monster pump or an industial pump for my 2000 dodge or if there is a new pump out thats better that I haven't heard about yet please let me know any help would be great thanks

Timbeaux--I had two--one I put in at the J&H event and it had an issue--sent it back to Dave's Diesel where I bought it and they sent me a new one--but during its travels I bought another one from Mike-that's the one that I have and the one from Dave's Diesel went to Adam Winslett(which reminds me of something) and that's the pump he used to break 1000hp---so why didn't I put it on, well I had ordered a turbo and it took like forever to get the stuff I ordered(there's a thread on here somewhere about it) and then I rebuilt my front end but there were missing seals and then another issue and I just got so fed up that I said F-this and haven't done a thing to the truck since--drive it around in 2 wheel drive with huge injectos and the 72mm turbonetic over the big brother----yada yada yada---anyway now we have to smog and the cops will start breakin' our balls if we smoke, so it's time to unload everything-------chris

hey red dodge2 whats the specs on that pump i have never heard of it before and how much for it

id go monster stg 2 they run really well what for tuning did they use to get 1000hp with it csutton7

A so pump is a standard output pump that came on 5spd an auto trucks. I ran a dragon fire pump from industrial an liked it for the most part. Don't have much experience on the new monster pumps, I've only been around the very first ones.

I don't recall really--should be a thread here somewhere about first 24vHp over 1000hp--monster stage 2 pump and there was NOS used though, not sure if Adam used the ADRENALINE or EDGE or what injectors, maybe some Scheid's--the head may have been a 3rd gen head that was ported and to my knowledge there was no lower end work on the engine--o-ringed head I think with some studs--was a single turbo though that I know which I believe was a Bell USB I think --I'd have to find that thread to see if it was ever spelled out---chris

I found the thread--here's what Adam said:

I wanted to do it at an event and a known dyno so the naysayers would have less to whine about. As far as the setup, It is a Monster I bought from CSUTTON, the injectors I'm not going to disclose. It was done using a Drag Comp only, a single 66, and the motor has never been out of the truck, and it still has the stock cam. Keep in mind this setup gets changed often so just because I was running something a week ago doesn't mean It's still in the truck.

and here's the link to it: 1000 HP VP truck!!!!! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Back