Looking for a video with a Cummins and a unique stack orientation

Leadfoot

Here to learn
There was a video posted of a Cummins with (I think Aussie style) 45 degree stacks that were pointed at each other. I can't remember if I saw it on here or on a different site

The truck was sled pulling and as the smoke from each stack hit each other it went vertical, I was trying to find it to show my buddies but can't remember where I saw it. I'm sure somebody here knows the truck and/or where to find videos.

If somebody knows where it is I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

It wouldn't allow me to edit, but I believe the truck was gray (not that it helps much).

if i remember rite it was at the buck i seen it also but cant remember the
name of the video

Here is the video that you are refering to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNlmftqnWRA

Go to about the 3:20 mark, it is the last truck in the video. I have more video of his truck from this year but they are not on posted to YouTube. They are custom stacks, not Aussie style. Looks like about 2"x6" tube custom cut and welded. Here are two still shots from the other video that I have of the truck, I will try to get the video up next week some time.

stacksandstockexhaust2.jpg

stacksandstockexhaust.jpg

I wonder why that truck still has the standard tailpipe on it as well!?

I wonder why that truck still has the standard tailpipe on it as well!?

The truck belongs to a neighbor of mine. He owns a welding business and custom built the setup. He has a diverter on it to run the single exhaust if he wants. The stacks look like a headacke rack when not in use.

There is a 3rd gen around here that has what looks like a pipe organ in the bed...lol

Back