looking for trans lines

4x4intn

Hi i am new here , and have picked up a lot of info from a lot of knowledgable people . Thanks :rockwoot: I am putting my brand new trans in and want to replace the lines from front to back . Was wanting to know if there is a good replacement kit , or do I have to build my own ? 47 re 1997 4x4

Built my own out of 3/8 stainless, has 1/4 npt taps on all the necessary holes so forums are ready to come by, if you wanna get spendy go see the dealer our try rock auto or possibly classic tube

Built my own out of 3/8 stainless, has 1/4 npt taps on all the necessary holes so forums are ready to come by, if you wanna get spendy go see the dealer our try rock auto or possibly classic tube

Did you buy your 3/8 stainless at an online retailer such as McMaster Carr or did you buy it locally?

On my Junker Drag Truck, it has a combination of hydrualic hose, stock aluminum tubing, and retrofitted spliced-in copper tubing with copper compression fittings. I purchased the truck with the Mickey-Mouse cooler line setup but it does need to be addressed before it comes apart at 100+MPH and causes a wreck.

I got 3/8 stainless from work, its automation grade oil field tubing, fittings as well, will take 3kpsi, bent it myself with a tubing bender, it should be about the same as mc master carr

Thanks guys I called my local hydro shop and told them what I was wanting to do and they said they have done it both ways for these trucks , steel and rubber , so it looks like they will be able to help .

Back