lots of issues need help!!!!

LOL

And vying against the OP for the title of "Least Likely to Take Advice Today," we have HIGH COTTON!

Let me guess, that screen name has little to do with stature of a field crop, and more to do with that suspicious smelling cigarette you finished your lunch with.

"Yew mean there's a whole nother world out there where things aren't completely literal? Dooode..... "

:doh: I tried, BigPapa, I tried...

LOL

And vying against the OP for the title of "Least Likely to Take Advice Today," we have HIGH COTTON!

Let me guess, that screen name has little to do with stature of a field crop, and more to do with that suspicious smelling cigarette you finished your lunch with.

"Yew mean there's a whole nother world out there where things aren't completely literal? Dooode..... "

:doh: I tried, BigPapa, I tried...

Lmao, yes today has not been my day at picking up in internet Sarcasm. It was epic fail to say the least. The screen name has nothing to do with smoking out. I don't mess with that crap. Things are going to good for me screw it up because of that.

It did not say. 093 lines just said bigger lines hmmmm im angry I just spent cash on these

It did not say. 093 lines just said bigger lines hmmmm im angry I just spent cash on these

Yup I feel ya. Bigger lines and tubes are. It needed on a vp truck unless going to a monster pump and or dragon pump. I have no idea why people do it anyways lol. I had to learn the hard way a few years ago as well. My 0.93 tubes and stock lines work great with my dragon pump though I would never run anything over stock with less of a pump

This pump is suppose to be a guaranteed 100 HP over stock chip haven't told me who actually manufactures it though it has a built in stealth cover on the top its black says Ho on top high output

This pump is suppose to be a guaranteed 100 HP over stock chip haven't told me who actually manufactures it though it has a built in stealth cover on the top its black says Ho on top high output

Its just a plain Jane hot rod pump

sent from my galaxy s3

****! well heres my next question put the code reader on tonight pulls the codes po251 po252 po253 p1693 and po219 ckp sensor overspeed any ideas?

Chips Hot rod pump only produces like 35hp over a SO pump. It's just a mixture of SO an HO parts. I had a long talk with this Dick two years ago before I spent $2200 on a piece of trash. It does not flow any more fuel than a factory HO can put out.

****! well heres my next question put the code reader on tonight pulls the codes po251 po252 po253 p1693 and po219 ckp sensor overspeed any ideas?

1693 is a companion code. nothing wrong there

po251, po252, po253 are all fuel metering related in the vp and those are being thrown because of your redline. completely normal for that box. quad adr 4k does the same thing. no harm done

po219 is crank shaft sensor related. its basically an engine overspeed code. here is a link to check and test that sensor.

Mopar1973Man's Dodge Cummins Articles - P0219 Crankshaft Position Sensor Overspeed Signal

since your running a redline unlimited, which i ran a few years ago for ALONG time lol. be ready to see your check engine light on when using this box and get use to it. the redline basically takes complete control over your vp and takes the ecm out of the equation, hince the ability to turn 4k plus with that box. adr 4k basically does the same thing but less harsh. redline takes almost 100% control over your vp and thats the reason you are seeing those codes.

When you have let of the throttle fast, try tapping it once or twice directly after, that can keep it from dying if you're lucky. Just to :bdh: you problem is most likely from the oversized lines. Anything besides changing lines would be treating the symptoms and not the disease

Back