Lowest air pressure in a drw puller

Ford15

I need a cheaper hobby
What are some of the lowest air pressures you have run your tires at? Also what increments are you changing the pressure at?

Depending on your hp and torque...I run between 16-18 in front and 32-36 in the rear depending on track....

That's lower then I expected. Was it a real loose track ?

That's why I'm asking questions. I seem to be blowing the tires off, I just don't want to go to low and possibly bounce.

Are you guys running real low pressure also running bead locks.to keep the wheel from spinning in the tire?

No bead locks for me just wondering if you run dual tires how low is safe. For instance I've been down to 25psi with a sin

I'm no expert, but it sure looks like you could ride the clutch out more. Get some track speed under the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That track had zero bite... Or the truck didn't.

With the chain being as high as it is on the sled your gonna have a hard time getting it moving.

Chain looks to be pretty high up and long. And like mentioned above ride that clutch out.

That sled is a pos! With the chain like that, good way to overs spin the motor and melt it down. If that's your only option for a sled there I feel sorry for you.

Back