Machinery wrecks

A lot of those machinery pics are over seas, are they all drunk while they farm or what? I know accidents happen, but Good Lord, some of them where just outright stupidity.

Ya i agree, i have no clue how half of those could happen.

The tractor at .45 had a guy smashed flat under it. There was a e-mail floating around with pictures of after they picked it up, talk about gross.

at 7:00 minutes, the model like that i have seen in person is around 530' long, something like that isn't all that unrealistic to me.

How does it happen? Wrong place, wrong time coupled with cockiness and sheer incompetence.

Blind spots are bad, too. 7:00.

You can back a dozer of a dovetail, if it has the BLADE on it for counterbalance!!
Ever take the bucket of the skidsteer, a little light in the front.

The farm tractor stuff, mostly kids or morons hired to fill seats.

min 7:00 was i think at least a d9 that got picked up by a mining wheel in germany

The tractor at .45 had a guy smashed flat under it. There was a e-mail floating around with pictures of after they picked it up, talk about gross.

it was in japan. and like someone else said.. he thought he could just back it off and yea he was killed. it was a CAT dozer.. i would post up a few pics of a pretty nasty accident but i dont wanna get in *****ed at for it

thats some pretty crazy stuff.

my friends dad owns an excavating company, one of his drivers drove his truck and trailer with his excavator on it under an underpass that was lower than the excavator. didn't do too much damage though, he had only had it for about a month.

I also know another guy locally that had bought a brand new CAT excavator that came off the trailer on delivery going around a turn. They put it back on the tracks and gave him a deal on it since it was their fault.

at 7:00 minutes, the model like that i have seen in person is around 530' long, something like that isn't all that unrealistic to me.

One of the mines out here bought one of those a long time ago. It just sit now kind of on display. It was worthless out here because the ground is too hard and rocky so it was broke more ofter than it was running.

I get to see alot of that stuff in the 2nd video first hand. Get to see some cool stuff out at the mines. Now that black thunder bought out jacobs ranch it is now the largest coal mine in the world. They say it will be capable of producing 180 million tons a year. With that much equipment, they destroy allot of struff.

The one at 7.00 I have the video on my email its not hard to believe when you see how big the machine is.

Cat vs Dog!

Before!
1%20Hampton%20Mack.jpg

After!
IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:CAT WINS!!

Back