Maryland Performance Diesel's 1st Annual Dyno Day...

This was one great show and for those who missed it,its one for next year!

Thanks go to ALL of the participating vendors who helped make this show what it was and to the MPD Gang for having all of those who showed to enjoy the festivities!!!!.Its always great to hang with friends and meet new ones who have never got a chance to experience a show like this.I chatted with many yesterday who said this was their first ever diesel dyno/show n shine event and they will try and make more of them after this one.

The show the MPD crew put on at the end with King Kong was crazy!.
I would have never expected anyone to try and run the truck one more time after the first issue,but,with coolant flowing freely out of the truck it was refired and the best pass it ever made happened at 1485HP.I hope the Dude who owned the custom Peterbuilt that stopped the compressor wheel was not as mad as he looked when he left driving like and idiot.

Congrats to Andy for winning highest hp.

Thank You!
I did receive the award for "High Hp Dodge" but didn't get anything for Highest HP over all.Thought the flier said there was an award for that also,but, I didn't get one.If there was and with all that was going on around Kong I didn't want to be a bother and ask.It was not my best showing for the truck but if we didn't keep trying things we wouldn't know what works and what doesn't.

The trip home was tiresome and after being up almost 30 hours straight but it was well worth the little inconvience.All in All,a really nice way to start the weekend off.THANKS!!!!!!........Andy

Hey Andy I was just informed that there was no overall trophy so that's why you didn't get one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Kinda figured that,not a problem!

My ONLY complaint about the show.....
The Show-N-Shine trophies were absolutely killer looking with the Eagles on them,Man I do wish ours looked like them,LOL.

I hope you guys can get Kong fixed for Fall Brawl as Outlaw and Dimitri will have their hands full and again,We had a GREAT Time!.Make sure you guys get with me and I will help you with next years show..........Andy

Btw craig fired it up today and it ran fine. Heads are coming off just to check gaskets and repair the freeze plug

And btw the dent was already there on the Pete that's our good friends uncle so we talked to him after

Mike and crew, great job, we had a blast.
The King Kong runs were something, when the plug blew out and all the coolant dumped, the look you have on your face is hilarious, and as a river of coolant pours out of it, you're like "Is it bad down there?" I have a good video of it, remind me I'll show you at Fall Brawl. :hehe:

Lol apparently it was fine according to craig. Even Santa got in on the festivities
bedyhe8u.jpg

Thats Funny....
But it still will never match WildBore warming his Nitrous bottle up on the Mason-Dixon TDC 6 burner gas grill while lunch was cooking!

nothing like using map gas, guess propane wasn't hot enough santa!

Looks like a great event. I'm glad to see King Kong putting on a show. 1485 is pretty ridiculous!

Soooo....how much did you make Andy??

Not hiding anything from you Jason.....

1008.75Hp/1588.69Tq Nitrous Run
804.56Hp/1170.09Tq Fuel Only

A small change was made to the program from XDP until this show and apparently I went the wrong way and the truck seemed lazy on the jet.No biggie,live and learn and its back to the jet we go again..........Andy

P.S.-Guess we have to get rid of the small nitrous jet if we want to even make any kind of splash.Maybe let Mike wheel my truck at the next couple shows,seems he has the gift for making anything run,even with coolant spewing all over the place....LOL

Our new motto for the shop trucks
ytyqe2ar.jpg

Mike....
I NEED a couple of those for my truck and Jessey's lifted 6.7,can you make that happen?.

Did you see my post over of PA about the shop that tells tall tales?

My buddy has a few of them I'll have him make more. Yea they were calling our shop out in instagram before. Lol I hope they show. Btw we are pulling the cab off Kong tomorrow to get started on the new setup

Made it on powerblock tvs Facebook
eju8anev.jpg

Back