Master Mumau, I have MORE questions-

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Again we are having issues with the 2000 Ford F-650/Cummins Tree Chipper truck.

It went back to the dealer for a looksy and repair on a leak. They fixed the leak and ended up changing the injection pump. While the dealer had it and they were road testing it- they ran the phucker out of fuel:doh:.

This truck clearly has no balls whatsoever. :bang There is also a issue present when you step on the go pedal there is a moment where there is absolutely nothing, then it seems to kick in and go. Doesn't matter if there is a load or not.

I keep telling the bossman that we can pookie the engine to whatever power level he wants- but we need to sort out this hesitation issue firstly.

Truck is completely stock. And it is the hated bad apple of the fleet.

I suspect that when they ran it out of fuel they shot the inj pump.

Your thoughts?

Also what trans did Ford attach to these 24V's? And what can be done to help it when loaded.

When we have it hooked up to our wood chipper and we are shooting the chips into the box- when we go to move the truck just revs with no movement. Which then leads to hooking up either the F-800 or the bucket truck to help tug it along.

It seems that I have inherited this rig to look after and I would like to get it to be the pride of the fleet (as it should be with it's Cummins power)

:poke:HELP.

For your listening pleasure-

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRP3M_1n1JY"]The Reverend Horton Heat - Live at Fillmore - YouTube[/ame]

If it were me, and just a thought here, I would be taking it to Jeff to diagnose properly instead of via online or over the phone, especially if you have been taking it to a dealer that apparently does not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

If it were me, and just a thought here, I would be taking it to Jeff to diagnose properly instead of via online or over the phone, especially if you have been taking it to a dealer that apparently does not know their ass from a hole in the ground.
:hehe: Ya think I didn't suggest this to the bossman already?? I suggested bringing it to Jeff in the first place- before it went to the dealer!!

Back