Mauston, WI 2010

Looked like a tuff class.. Where were the dodges? A friend took first in the Super Farm class.. a Good night..

Dodges?? SDX??

You wont see many dodges with btpa...because of rules. And for the same reason most of these trucks will not be at SDX. They wont fit the classes. So we are on the same page and this doesnt turn into a huge rant thread, the rules Im referring to are Twins with 1 ton or less driveline. The twins will keep the trucks from SDX and the 1 ton or less driveline keeps the dodges out of btpa (its a torque vs. breakage thing)

P.S. I didnt say no trucks.

Nitrous backfire on the Ford??? Sounded like he was trying to spool it with something...

We had Eric at Innovative program that in just to be part of the show. Its a Ford and everyone seems to love it! Had him retard the timing until the truck hits 3/4 pedal position, then the timing table switches to normal. That allows un-burnt diesel into the exhaust. Then when the next exhaust valve opens it ignites the diesel in the exhaust. Thus the flame and pop.

All about the show. Most in the crowd think....

"Look at that P.O.S Ford can't even get it to rev up, should have bought a Dodge.... Holy $hit did you see that thing pull!! Wow!!! and the Flame it shot out the stack when it was getting ready! What a show!"

And they talk about it all night even if the truck doesn't win.

You wont see many dodges with btpa...because of rules. And for the same reason most of these trucks will not be at SDX. They wont fit the classes. So we are on the same page and this doesnt turn into a huge rant thread, the rules Im referring to are Twins with 1 ton or less driveline. The twins will keep the trucks from SDX and the 1 ton or less driveline keeps the dodges out of btpa (its a torque vs. breakage thing)

P.S. I didnt say no trucks.

There was 2 twinned trucks pulling that night.... And one of them was a Dodge. Huckstorf is the only twinned truck that runs on a regular basis, everyone else runs singles.

Your going to have to explain in more detail "the 1 ton or less driveline keeps the dodges out of btpa (its a torque vs. breakage thing)"

Throw a bushing in, and a reese hitch, and 90% of our club could pull in the 2.8 class at SDX.

There was 2 twinned trucks pulling that night.... And one of them was a Dodge. Huckstorf is the only twinned truck that runs on a regular basis, everyone else runs singles.

Your going to have to explain in more detail "the 1 ton or less driveline keeps the dodges out of btpa (its a torque vs. breakage thing)"

Throw a bushing in, and a reese hitch, and 90% of our club could pull in the 2.8 class at SDX.

x2 or my case john 2.6 but i have no chance at SDX lol

A good competitive class there! That maroon Dmax looks sweet.

Is it bad when your manifold is glowing at 50 ft (see the second Dmax).

Back