max HP with single CP3

dangerous06

diesel tech
Due to CA smog requirements I can not run a dual CP3. With a 60% over CP3. In a 6.7 what can I expect to reach with 40% over injectors about 100hp.
With a EFI tune has anybody done this? It has to look stock so I can pass. The turbo looks stock so all mods are inside. Thoughts?

With a stoker pump, cheetah charger, 100 hp nozzles, good trans and hood tuning, 650-700 hp.

Next conversation, East Coast or West Coast 'Hood Tuning'? ;-)

There is only one true "Hood", thats the West Coast!

I would go with good Midwest tuning! Ben Shadday at Done Right Diesel is my choice for tuning.

I want to see myself on a single

I'm going to try a new Fleece single 13mm cp3 on the new dirt drag stocker motor. I'm thinking pretty big power.

I'm going to try a new Fleece single 13mm cp3 on the new dirt drag stocker motor. I'm thinking pretty big power.

The more you talk about that engine the more I wonder if we will have enough on fuel only lol

How much air, Jeff?!

I went to Mark's YouTube after my post... Looks like he did north of 1300fwhp with a single CP3 & single turbo. :eek: Wowza!! And I believe that was with the 12mm pump rather than a new-fangled 13mm beast!

I could be wrong, but thought I read where Mark posted he was testing a 14mm for exergy.

Back