modifications

big blue diesel

hey i was just wondering about modifying my truck. i already have 6 inch stacks, a afe stage 2 intake and a t.s.performance chip. i was wondering if anyone could give me a few more performance ideas that arent too costly like a snow performance water/meth kit os sumthing like that. all help is appreciated.:ft:

stage 1 injectors will add a pretty nice kick to it. However your stock clutch or auto trans might not like it.

I assume you have an aftermarket downpipe already? And gauges?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

downpipe is a great benefit to your turbo and if don't pull or live in cold weather country taking out the warm up valve help keepin turbo spooled when shifting makes for better mantained horsepower

yea i have a boost guage and egt guage. it has a 4 inch downpipe on it. i got a south bend cluth for it just havent had time to put it in yet. its rated for 450hp

shelbuilt i have an 18 k module and no chip but would my 95 benefit from the idm mod and what does it do?

shimming the fpr starts right beside the ur fuel filter its called ur fuel pressure regulator there will be a brass bolt u'll see right beside the fuel filter and when u pull it out there will be a spring and u will need a .177 cal. BB and u'll put it in the spring and reinstall the bolt. it increases the fuel pressure to even out fuel flow to the injectors. 10K mod has to do with ur idm injector driver module. i've never done one, but beansperformance mods them and sells them for 100 dollars plus core.

So you all know the Idm mod isnt realated to the 10k mod at all. The 10k mod is putting a resistor in the icp sensor to raise the oil pump's pressure.
Mark

Back