Monster Pump

Its no good for towing brandon, with the injectors its dirty, blows smoke at cruise all the time. i burned about a 1/4 tank in 80 miles with it.

got a good SO pump for you tho that can tow. your hear anything yet on that other pump?

Its no good for towing brandon, with the injectors its dirty, blows smoke at cruise all the time. i burned about a 1/4 tank in 80 miles with it.

got a good SO pump for you tho that can tow. your hear anything yet on that other pump?

TJ, You and me must not be doing something right, Monter Prick told me everyone picks up a couple miles per gallon with the pump and his injectors. I swear you could see the guage move. Thanks Steve B.

okay...ants in the fire here....but (disclaimer: This comment is not directed at anyone , or any truck. it's also not to make anyone mad...sorry if it does..it's just a question...not hinting to anything)

Have any of these pumps REALLY made any decent power that couldnt be made elsewhere? Secondly have they made the power for more than a few week's without issue? lastly...why have we not seen any back to back dyno testing on multiple dyno's? I know of three or four trucks that have been on one style dyno...If i did that i would catch flack... Why havent we seen any of these "big number" trucks on multiple dyno's. multiple track runs with consistent numbers? I even thought about trying one for a while but P-pump's more my style.
I guess what im saying is, Just like everything else this seems like hype.
Everyone jumped on the wagon. I look at the VP pumps as a great tool to get rich quick. These pumps are prone to failure in the first place. Anyone who come's out and claims that these are the best things made , dont fail and make more power, Get's 10 people on a forum backing them, Some inflated (or not) dyno numbers...all of a sudden everyones ready to buy one.
Isnt it possible this guy knew what he was doing, is going to make his quick buck and vanish? As i said, I'm not saying these pumps dont make power, im just saying we've yet to see power and reliability. Who wants to put a pump on their truck to make 800 and change it once a week?
The ones who are supporting the pump have the ability to make lot's of money off the sale of the pump...why wouldnt they talk good about it?

Back