Monster stage 2 vp44, injectors, .093 tubes.

slickpickemup

Addicted To Boost
Decided to go a different direction with my truck. I would like to sell my monster pump, monster mikes 6x16s, and my 0.93 tubes. Decided to build a tow machine, mines been LOTS of fun but on to better things. The pump has about 12000 miles on it and has been fed with an airdog it's entire life. Definitely makes power. No chip and only 30 psi on the Dyno put down 550 hp. I see 60 on the street but blew an intake manifold gasket before I could turn it up. Would be willing to part with pump, tubes and injectors for 2250.00 dollars. Would consider sending to Mike to be looked at but injectors were just gone through.
Might consider trades, like s300/s400 twin piping, sovp, injectors, or anything else of value:)
Also have a quad 4k with pv2. Brand new box has 1000 miles on it, off of my 2001 with fuel sending unit. Looking for smarty/tst pm3 or an edge juice with attitude. Or 500 bucks.

Also pm me if you want me to get ahold of you in any sort of timely matter. Hard for me to be on here a lot to check a thread. Thanks my names Jon.

As is latest model? It is a couple years old, does not have the tap post in the top of the pump like the new ones do but is in perfect operating order.

Back