more air to the turbo

that i do not i had one on order from a guy back at home but things jus kinda fell threw and now i deft dont have the money for em right now

well that may be part of your problem, by the time the chargers getting good and lit you're starting to defuel.

yeah im thinkin so too because when it gets between 2000-2200rpm it pretty much loses everything its got

yeah im thinkin so too because when it gets between 2000-2200rpm it pretty much loses everything its got

yeah I can see where that turbo wouldn't run well, 20* timing, and no rpm to work with that timing, probably equals no fun. why did you's time it so high while not being able to turn any rpm?

yeah I can see where that turbo wouldn't run well, 20* timing, and no rpm to work with that timing, probably equals no fun. why did you's time it so high while not being able to turn any rpm?

i didnt set it i took to a guy that i use to work with and he said it would be best set at that so thats what he did

That would be a nice setup if you had the RPM...

GSK is only like $115, and for you it'd be money very well spent.

yeah i want a gsk so bad but just cant figure it in with my money issues right now and another prob is i got the stock input shaft and ive heard anything over 3500rpm is most likely gonna twist the shaft off

yeah i want a gsk so bad but just cant figure it in with my money issues right now and another prob is i got the stock input shaft and ive heard anything over 3500rpm is most likely gonna twist the shaft off

I highly doubt RPM as much to do with your input breaking.

x2 If anything I would expect the extra rpm to be easier on the shafts due to the lack of torque you will be making at those rpms.

When rolling i'd say rpm definitely wouldn't have much to do with hurting the input. Now if we're talking about launching at 1500rpm vs 3500rpm well than it may but I doubt that's what was indicated.

Back