Munfordville, KY- KOTTPA Sactioned

kino_fab

KTPA Tech Official
Friday July 18th. Super Street Diesels will be 1st class, 2.5 Street Diesels will be 4th or 5th class Depending on if the ProStreet 4x4 gassers show up. Track is located 2 miles south of Munfordville city limits on HW 31W on the left. If you get to a small rural area called Rowletts, you have gone too far. For more info go to http://www.kottpa.com

Give em hell again justin, Tell your girlfriend to video it and put it on youtube!

i'll see what I can do. The Ford that was at Marengo is supposed to come down and pull again.

Thank You

Joe and I had a great time and enjoyed the pull. The people we met and talked with were extremly nice and made us Tennesse boys feel right at home. Once again thanks. Look forward to pulling with you in the future.

Anthony (Underwood Tire truck)

Big thanks to you for coming up to pull with us. Come back up to Edomonton, Ky tomorrow night. Super Street will be 2nd class and Street will be last class.

Was a good night in Munfordville tonight. 3 in Super Street, 8 in Street. Also had a couple out-a-staters.

Super Street
1st Underwood - 297
2nd Me - 294
3rd Tyler Pedigo 04 GMC - 293

Street
1st David Dudgeon "Oversize Load"- 310
2nd David Pedigo 04 GMC- 301
3rd Me - 295
4th Dusty Gosset 06 Chevy- 292.17
5th Red Ford 7.3l from IN - 292.16
6th Doug Jamison 04 Chevy- 276.xx
7th Casey----? 05 Dodge- 276.xx
8th Levi Burton 01 Dodge- 267

Big thanks to all that came out. Hope to see a bigger turnout tomorrow night in Edmonton.

Back