My build

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
Well,
As it is my truck will be going to Disturbed when I get income taxes back. Just wondering if I should do anything else?
So far the plans are
64/71/.80 turbo
175 or 200 sticks
Stage 2 snow kit
Head studs and o-ringed
SB3600 Dual disc \input shaft/hydraulics
Tst Pm3 with comp tune
Smarty
Airdog 150
connector tubes
Hp turbo hoses
3 piece manifold
6" aussie stacks
Tunnel ram intake plate
some kind of air intake horn.
I want to be be in the mid 500's and think this will pretty much do that without the snow kit activated.
What do you guru's think?
Like to get a Lightning vp but that wil have to wait a lil bit.

Sounds like it would be perfect for mid 500hp without the Snow. If you throw the lightning on there then I would say you'd definitly be at 550+hp
Good luck with the build.

I would hold on to the drag comp as well, you might want it over the stack

I would hold on to the drag comp as well, you might want it over the stack

Already sold it. Running 38's I would like a lil more higher rpm power. The TSt comp tune should give me a lil more plus more power altogether According to the rated numbers. Also thought about the adrenaline but, I don't want to have to download stuff all the time.

I ran the smarty and TST stack and I liked the way it fueled. I ran the smarty for timing as the TST is strictly a fuel only module. I never ran the comp so I can't really compare.

I wouldn't do anything with your connector tubes. It is definitely money that could be better spent elsewhere. $.02

I ran the smarty and TST stack and I liked the way it fueled. I ran the smarty for timing as the TST is strictly a fuel only module. I never ran the comp so I can't really compare.

I wouldn't do anything with your connector tubes. It is definitely money that could be better spent elsewhere. $.02

We decided to put them on while it was apart just in case I decide to go further later on plus it gives it a lil sound difference lol.

Gotta say WOW I put the tst in my truck and it was a big difference. My drag comp would maybe get me to 30psi the TST pm3 gets me to 40+ course the hs squeals a lil when it hits 40+ lol. Can't wait to get the rest of the work done it is alot more fun.

Due to recent events I may be thinking of some other things like a cam. Would it be worth it on a street driver wanting 550-600hp? Or should I just go with what I mentioned above and save up for a bigger inj. pump?

dont waste money on the pump, keep the stock SO pump from a 5spd or automatic truck.

i ran a HRVP44 and an SO vp44 and the HP was pretty much the same between the two. a cam and some valve springs woul be awesome to go with that turbo, will help bring the power on early and hold it out a little longer.

Guess the next question will open up a big can of opinions, but who's street cam would be recomended?

Back