my build

ctd12valve95

well i have just about everything for my build,just need a few more things, got a full built dtt tranny with billet imput ant triple disk,pump is on its way to get maxed out and benched with some 4gsks and .24 dvs, 64/73/14 e.d turbo, 60* valve springs, A1 studs,gauges,intake 5" exhaust, airdog 165,just need a few more odds and ends, and im stuck on injectors, 5x14s with some added lift, or just go with 5x16s, dont want it to be to hazy for the street,ive got about a month till i can go home and get this thing runnin:ft:, any other imput for things i have missed would be great, yall have helped alot, thanks

around 650 to 700, i was told that the 64 could get me there, my pump is getting set up pretty nice, so im hoping i can get there

It's gonna haze until you spool that 64 and that "maxed" out pump isn't gonna help the haze either. 12v's aren't the cleanest running engine at 650 700 hp. CRs on the other hand... JMO

Jared

i know its going to haze, just dont want to be way to over fueled, i was thinking of goin in the middle with a set of 5x14s with some added lift

5x16's ftw, i had with my stock turbo and the truck was, they hazed a little at wot, ok the smoke never cleared up, but those are what you want.

Back