My ole' 7.3L hits 800hp

RockinJW

It's been about a 2-year project since I bought the truck from a Goodyear Tire store up in Bozeman, Mt for $3500 but we've finally gotten somewhere.

After some time and more money than I care to add up, my 7.3L project truck has joined the 800hp club. Took it over to Industrial Injection friday afternoon to see what she had in it, best run was 812hp. Next day was the RKL Dyno event where it was backed up with a 798hp run.

Here is the 798hp run.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJXTlN77tuk&feature=channel

And I've attached the dyno charts

Attachments

• 812.jpg
    812.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 798.jpg
    798.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0
Congrats on the BIG ####!! Thats awesome to see the 7.3s hit in the 800s.

wow that's awesome, great work. looks very efficient as well!!!

How big of shot was that?? I have been messing around with it a little bit but I don't wanta make a mess of the turbos and internals. Mostly used for between shifts on the track

Built the motor to run on nitrous. Truck makes about 500ish on fuel only. Just running a little 63mm single turbo with some wastegates in the system to keep from overspooling it.

Wanted a fun little street rod that could still make big power. So a smaller quick spooling turbo for the daily driver stuff with a bunch of nitrous to meet dyno/track needs was the perfect answer. Besides, the 500hp it makes on fuel for the street is more than enough to make this 5800lb 2wd truck a complete blast.

just saw the truck in diesel world too.. congrats on the number!

hes running stock b codes and terminator oil pumps

Yep, 245cc b-codes with some of Lennys nozzles and a Terminator dual high pressure oil system

Back