My rear windows won’t stop falling off

Whitenightmare

Anyone have a good experience or recommendation for re attaching the metal “hinges” to the glass on extended cab doors? I tried pc7 2 part epoxy and they stayed together for about a month. Fell back apart today. While we’re on the subject. Does anyone sell the latches? Anyone have a set of windows that aren’t completely falling apart they want to sell? 01’ 2500 extended cab short bed

Might try the stuff for gluing the rear view mirrors or call a glass company and let them glue them.

I don’t think this is a common or normal thing to happen. Either way Gorms has a set of complete windows on the way to me. Thanks again man. This truck lived a very hard two years while being owned by a junkie teenager who’s rich mom bought it for him. All the door handles and windows were broken is some fashion when I got it. ( along with having no brakes and a blown up auto trans) thanks for the help guys.

I don’t think this is a common or normal thing to happen. Either way Gorms has a set of complete windows on the way to me. Thanks again man. This truck lived a very hard two years while being owned by a junkie teenager who’s rich mom bought it for him. All the door handles and windows were broken is some fashion when I got it. ( along with having no brakes and a blown up auto trans) thanks for the help guys.

LOL, sounds like you bought this thing from whistling dickhead

Back