NADM @ Weekend on the Edge - Salt Lake City - September 3rd & 4th

I would like to say thanks to NADM for putting on a great truck pull. The entire pull went on without a problem. NADM was nice enough to let me take an extra round to confirm my clutch troubles. BBD group was very helpful in letting us borrow there things at the track to help get us going, I think Scott and his crew (wife) wanted to see the Wild truck run even more than me. Thanks to Ed Boyles for his help too.
Thanks again Ken

I thought it was a great turnout, especially considering it was a holiday weekend. Stands at the dragstrip filled up nicely, didn't think an 'all' diesel race night could attract that crowd but it did.

Pull was also a great turnout, Josh, Skyler, and Scooby seemed to do an awesome job with the track, considering the dirt/sand they were working with. Plus they seemed to be pretty spot on with the sled setup, seemed to work well for all. Tracks like that make a pretty even playing field for everyone and could potentially hurt the bigger horsepower guys, but United made it work. :clap:

Pull was also a great turnout, Josh, Skyler, and Scooby seemed to do an awesome job with the track, considering the dirt/sand they were working with. Plus they seemed to be pretty spot on with the sled setup, seemed to work well for all. Tracks like that make a pretty even playing field for everyone and could potentially hurt the bigger horsepower guys, but United made it work. :clap:

NADM could not have been happier with those guys and United as a whole, excellent work!

A few photos from pull, sorry don't know how to properly upload - lol!

Attachments

• PDRtrk.jpg
    PDRtrk.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 0
Back