need help guys

02 dodge4x4 5.9

Not Through Yet
06 chevy dually all the works i ran lower than avg on fuel on thursday had like 50 miles to empty i put half tank in next morning ran it bout 25 miles i loose power ck engine light so i eased it on to work stopped at mcdonalds ti get a biscuit trk shuts off no start had to prime system started eased to shop 1/4 mile away i shut if off no start hooked the genisus up code (low fuel pressure) changed filter put a new napa filter on same problem cked for leaks none found hooked up my vacuum guage it idles at 1.5-2.0 seems low when i clamp off fuel my vacuum doesnt shoot up like it should gradual rise but not over 10 should be up round 18 but its not any sugestions pointers help thanks

Oh really its my first time messing with it since it was new call me if you can 251-253-9296

We tested the pump on the bench and nothings wrong with it lol everything on the filterhouseing stays pressurized but something sure is wrong its not drawing fuel from the tank its looseing prime somewere or somerhibg

We tested the pump on the bench and nothings wrong with it lol everything on the filterhouseing stays pressurized but something sure is wrong its not drawing fuel from the tank its looseing prime somewere or somerhibg

Which pump did you test?

Pulled the injection pump bench tested on the truck on the test port it would pull any vacuum running or not they pulled it off and tested and while running it was pulling right down to 19/20 inches of vacuum

Should be easy to work backwards since you tested the CP3. Just fuel lines, filter, and in tank pickup left. I've seen the pickup come loose. Maybe make sure the fuel tank is full....

Back