need injectors for 93 non turbo

dieselbeef

dick doggin
non turbo non electronic 7.3. complete set of one or 2 size over stock. looking to make a little more power and since one is bad already its time to step up...

best place for a set of new or at least some remans from a good rep builder not some fly by nite douche doin em in a 5 gallon buket in his barn. pop tested and set up for a bit more power since we will be turnin up the pump a bit i think also

thanks...

gary

If i were you i would get a set of Stock injectors for a '94 Turbo Diesel.. They got a bit higher flow.. You can get New injectors for 35-40 Bucks Each

Or

Theres theses guys:
IDI Products

Stay away from DPS injectors. I had a set and they were terrible. They leaked, zero atomization (just pissed fuel out the nozzle), and opened at only 1200 psi. They made starting a pain, they idle the truck terribly, and fuel mileage suffered.

Also, I'd stay away from the "G" code factory turbo injectors. They are an emissions injector and are not a good choice. My recomendation is to get a set of new BB code Delphi's. If you want a performance injector, Mel Agne (Agnem on oilburners.net) can supply you with a set of Moose injectors (what I'm running now).

Heath

Back