NEED more power! what r good power adders?

250sprayboy06

my buddy same guy i been lookin up info for is lookin to drag his truck (07 5.9 cummins quad cab). hes got a smarty, twin turbos,twin cp3's,nos, 150/150 fass, an ATS tranny. is there any more odd an end things to get that would make a difference?

If you want valid help you're gonna have to list ALL his mods...as in what size twins ,what size injectors, etc.

Nobody can help if they don't know what they're starting with.

is he at the point where he spins all 4 doing a 4x4 boosted launch at the track ? time for more traction, taller wider so you can use the power he is losing to spin.

my buddy same guy i been lookin up info for is lookin to drag his truck (07 5.9 cummins quad cab). hes got a smarty, twin turbos,twin cp3's,nos, 150/150 fass, an ATS tranny. is there any more odd an end things to get that would make a difference?

Did your BUDDY remove the horsepower Restrictor valve before he put the NOS on? If not he should that alone is good for about 197hp. Most people forget to get that thing off.On 07's it's to the left of the turbo.Hope this help on your buddy's need for more power.:nos::nos::nos::hehe:

True, but why bother doing that unless you delete the Kanuter Valve? :doh:

Let's attempt to keep this to tech please.
Let the new guy get his info right and maye he can get somehelp here.

Let's attempt to keep this to tech please.
Let the new guy get his info right and maye he can get somehelp here.

Sorry man! I didn't mean to start a trend here... lol I thought he'd know I was jokin!!! Oops..

Sorry bout that Sprayboy.....post up all specs, goals, needs, etc. And we'll be glad to help!!!!

David

Back