Need some advice and opinions before purchasing 12v

jmmartin0208

1997 Dodge Ram Cummins 112000 original miles twin turbos truck 55mm and 62mm turbos, 150h inkectors, air dog 150 cold air intake, head studs, traction bars, never pulled anything but livestock trailer 35" tires gooseneck hitch tow mirrors built automatic transmission guages power seat power windows cruise tilt a/c white sport package. --info from craiglist add.

Looking at this truck but think the twins are way to small. I'm looking for a daily driver would this be a good truck to buy for that purpose.

Thanks,
Jimmy

Those turbos do sound small especially with 150 horse injectors, Ive heard of a 56/66 being a pretty good pair of towing twins. See if you can test drive it. Otherwise sounds ok to me

Im always very careful when buying something that is already "modded." You just cant try anyone's work these days unless you know the person. Turbos are poorly matched and too small. Injectors way to big for setup. Sounds like someone did not know what they were doing which would worry me more but do what you want to do. Make sure you are not buying someone elses headache.

Built auto? Need to get some details/proof. One persons "rebuilt" is the next mans "built"!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Back