Needing Pushrods

shiftycapone

wandering the desert
Looking into some aftermarket pushrods. Figured I would go with Hamilton's since I run his springs, but wanted to know what else is out there. What are you guys running?

Dr.P is also selling them, check their vendor section. Have Hamilton's myself

Hamilton springs, pushrods, and cam here. I figure that since these guys design their products using their own products then they all work best together. Obviously this holds no water seeing all the mismatched parts out there that are working just fine but it makes me feel at ease.

What are you guys paying for all these? Taylor pm me a price on the diesel pro's.

I just got some hamilton billet push rods and valve springs but haven't installed them yet. The pushrods are awesome looking. i got my springs and rods for 500 shipped!

Bigbldodge, unfortunately you had to pay TX sales tax, they are $259 for internet sales. With our new design cams we also offer package prices for even greater savings.

When you are looking at pushrods look at the data as to how well the the pushrod does its job. Wall thickness, o.d. and shape are all important to the design of a pushrod. Here is some data to get you started.

Pushrod comparisons - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Take a look here.

Pushrods-Manton Pushrods-High Performance Pushrods

I paid $20 a piece for these. Far beyond what anyone is offering in the "diesel market". You can send him a stock pushrod to measure or you can just provide the specs. It took Terry 3 days to get my set shipped. And you can order a few spares because they are sold individually. Even if you don't purchase from him the website is a wealth of info.

3/8 x .145 Wall 4135 Salt Heat Treated to 275,000 p.s.i. Tensile strength.

picture.php

Wow lots of information guys, thanks! Truck is getting a Diesel Pro's cam and has Hamilton springs already. Maybe I will have to just call up each place and decide that way?

Back