New Castle, KY Pull 5/26

vhaisley

Congratulations to Justin Atchinson and the staff in New Castle for putting on a GREAT event!! I know you worked really hard and it showed! I heard you had a lot of trucks and a lot of spectators!! Thank you!

Van, Curt and I are sorry we couldn't make it to watch! (Had to get a truck finished for a pull tomorrow in PA.. just left here a few minutes ago on a trailer!)

Congratulations to Team Haisley on a great showing! Tyson Dillard 1st, Adam Hallien 2nd! I haven't gotten the rest of the results but I know Terry Coppess, Evan Smoot & Kile Clamme also made the pull off!

Thank you again for a great event!
Haisley Machine

X2. Them p-pump dodges out of the Haisley & Harts camps are NASTY!! I love the duramaxes but those guys put on an amazing display of power! Damn impressive & depressing (because no dmax I'll ever be able to build could compete) at the same time. LOL

I gave the placings to the man who wrote the checks and never got them back, Justin is going to get them from him today and give them back

2.6 (top 6, Pull off)....(i think)

1. Tyson Dillard
2. Adam Hallien
3. Tyler Eller
4. Kile Clamme
5. Terry Coppess
6. Evan Smoot (didn't re-hook in PO)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, we were a few trucks off my goal, but it seemed like everything went great, this is just a stepping stone for next year, see what kind of bugs we need to work out, and get bigger and bigger...

‎2.6 Results (Top 15)
1. Tyson Dillard
2. Adam Hallien
3. Tyler Eller
4. Kile Clamme
5. Terry Coppess
6. Evan Smoot
7. Richard Lowrey
8. Jeremy McDaniel
9. Derick Hampson
10. Zac Kemper
11. Reed Strawster