new exhaust

duramax630

so i just bought my lbz about a month ago and its still bone stock i have the programmer i want picked out now what should i do for exhaust?? i know of a company called farmboy diesel and their exhausts are pretty cheap but i dont know how good the quality is. And should i run 4 or 5 inch. Does anyone have any tips on getting the new downpipe on looks like it might be a pain but i dont know never have put one on a dmax just cummins which are very simple. Thanks for the help

Check out powerbypoole.com He has great deals on exhaust systems and everything else. He does mostly 24v Cummins stuff but I know for a fact he has systems for Duramax's. 4" or 5" is personal preferance.. I have his 5" system and it went together flawlessly

MBRP always gets my vote. they're the ones I have experience with though. Downpipe isn't as hard as it looks to install. I have a 4" and wish to this day I went 5" I run no muffler and no cat and love it.

x2 on MRBP, i have the 5 inch with muffler, nice deep tone! install took about 30 min

Back