New from Maine

landers11889

I am new here been on DP.com for awhile now. If the signatures didn't have limits this is what it would say.

2003 Chevy Silverado LT ECSB LB7 DURAMAX

Suncoast IV, 1058 TC, EFI LIVE, BD supermax Turbo, Bd Manifold, BD downpipe, 4inch straight pipe, Dynomite 75hp Injector nozzles, Airdog 150, Gauges (EGT, Fuel pressure, Boost) Robby Gordon MX6R Procomp lift, Traction bars, 37 inch Mud grapplers on 20 inch KMC monsters, Stepside bed, tinted tails.

Soon to come: PCV reroute, block EGR, H2 wheels with 35s Xtreme A/T, banks intake, tierod sleeves and pitman idler supports, HTT 66mm Stainless turbo, 05+ front end, HIDs, fleetside bed, lbz cp3.

Heres a pictures of my truck
dmaxx.jpg

Welcome. I am originally from Maine. Your from the Jackman area? Thought I saw your truck in Diesel Power awhile back.

It was in 8 lug and will be again soon. I ride sleds in jackman but live in windham and go to school in orono

Thats right, I just found the mag today. I grew up in the Pittsfield-Newport area.

ya should be in the november or december 8 lug magazine. I built this truck for my spoiled buddy (don't let the article fool you his parents paid for 90% of the truck and stuff on it me and my other buddy did all the work) the kid had to have a LMM so I bought it at a great deal. I own it now and plan to do everything right like get an intake since you obviously get a turbo and run stock intake WTF? And get real gauges since it has cheap ebay ones. I have other things planned too as you can see from my to do list above. I hate fixing peoples messes but i got a great deal so cant complain too much.

Back